Acute feverish inflammations of the fibrous tissues and the serous membranes. Gripfektan: Specific serious remedy, especially influenza. General infection with pain in the limbs, the sensation of prostration, dull headaches, restlessness.
Dr. Reckeweg R6 for Influenza 22ml
Acute feverish inflammations of the fibrous tissues and the serous membranes. Gripfektan: Specific serious remedy, especially influenza. General infection with pain in the limbs, the sensation of prostration, dull headaches, restlessness. Dry and burning skin, acute pains. Feverish catarrh of the mucosa of the upper air-passages, rhinopharyngitis, influenza bronchitis, pneumonia, inflammation of the serous membranes, pleurisy, pericarditis, peritonitis, irritation of the peritoneum during inflammatory processes of the abdominal organs.
- Baptisia: Typhic fever, stupor and lethargy, cold, irritation of the mucous membranes.
- Bryonia: Catarrhal fever, headaches, piercing pains, inflammation of the serous tissues.
- Camphora: Analeptic, calmative.
- Causticum: Sensation of the rawness of mucosa, hollow cough, weakness of the sphincter of the bladder.
- Eucalyptus: General agitation and accelerated breathing, weariness and rigidity of limbs, headaches, fever.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum: Fever with the sensation of prostration. Catarrhal inflammation of the upper air-passages with a tendency to cough and sensation of the rawness of mucosa.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: Remedy for fever and inflammation, low pulse, rush towards the head. Especially effective in inflammations of the upper respiratory tracts and in bronchopneumonia.
- Gelsemium: Congestive headaches, sleeplessness, shivering, and prostration.
- Sabadilla: Convulsic stimulus of the sneezing center, burning cold stimulus of the coughing center, stitches on the chest.
- Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes.
- As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1-2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- When fever has gone, take during several days every 2-3 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
- In acute infection with high fever and inflammation localized mainly in the mucosa of the head (redness, delirium, conjunctivitis), use R1.
- In bronchitis: see Jutussin® drops R9 and syrup R8.
- In pleuritis: see R24.
- Involvement of sinuses: see R49.
- The above remedies are administered in addition to or in alteration with R6 depending on the symptomatology.
- Chickenpox: administer additionally R68.
Manufactured by Germany