Lumbago, backache due to degenerative rheumatic processes such as is found in chondritis, osteochondrits and osteoarthritis.Acute and muscular rheumatism. Ankylosing spondylitis, cervical and lumbar syndrome, brachialgia, intercostal neuralgia (fibrositis), and sciatica.
Dr. Reckeweg R61 Drops for Rheumatism Ointment 85 g
Lumbago, backache due to degenerative rheumatic processes such as is found in chondritis, osteochondritis and osteoarthritis. Acute and muscular rheumatism. Ankylosing spondylitis, cervical and lumbar syndrome, brachialgia, intercostal neuralgia (fibrositis), and sciatica.
The individual remedies are potentised with Ol. Pini silv., thus achieving a larger surface action and a better absorption of a plant extract through the skin. The symptomatology with that of the oral administration (R 11).
- Berberis: Backache with great weakness.
- Dulcamara: Neuralgic pains in limbs and joints of rheumatic origin together with stiffness, particularly caused by sitting on cold surfaces.
- Nux vomica: Spine feels as if broken, worse from sitting, worse at night and in the morning when getting up.
- Rhododendron: Rheumatism of small joints. Pain is worse before rain and thunderstorms.
- Rhus Tox: Tearing and drawing pain of rheumatic origin in all limbs and joints. Worse at rest and at night. Better from continued motion.
- Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes.
- As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1-2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- When fever has gone, take during several days every 2-3 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
- Apply ointment over the affected areas repeatedly.
Manufactured by Germany