In a world where social distancing has become a requirement, medical screenings have gotten harder to process. Close contact is oftentimes prohibited to ensure your personal safety. With FLTR Infrared Thermometer, you can maintain a good distance between the patient and yourself while you handle their temperature.
FLTR Pure Protection Infrared Thermometer
12 in stock
12 in stock
With 3 backlit color responses, this digital thermometer displays an easy-to-read screen that’s free of mercury and other harmful metals. It even has 32 different memory locations which can store multiple temperature readings for you to easily track and compare when needed.
Count on the world of tomorrow with this innovative product and rest at ease because this thermometer offers medical-grade precision. Its accuracy lies within the range of ±0.5°F in Body Mode since it otherwise can also pick up on room temperatures.
Benefits / Features:
- Zero contact required
- Easy-to-read digital display screening
- Indicates when the battery is low
- Supports both Celcius and Fahrenheit modes.
- Free of Mercury
- Measure up to two (2) inches away
- Auto power off mode to help conserve power
- 32 Memory locations to keep track of different temperature readings
- Indicates reading in three (3) different colors
- Can also read ambient room temperatures
- Offers Medical-grade precision with a certified accuracy of ±0.5°F in Body Mode
- Comes with a travel casing
Align the infrared thermometer two (2) inches away from someone’s forehead
Press the measurement controller to get your temperature results.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only
- This is not a toy, please be gentle whilst handling the product.
- Keep away from excessive heat
- This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
- Visit a healthcare practitioner if the reading showcases over 40° C (104 F).
Manufactured by USA