Everyone knows Vitamin C is an excellent source of antioxidants since our body doesn’t produce it naturally. But did you know that this essential vitamin has multiple advantages aligned to it? It boosts your immune system, improves memory & thinking, forms collagen, helps with eyesight, and even regulates high blood pressure!
GNC Vitamin C Immune Support, 500 mg, Dietary Supplements, 90 Capsules
1 in stock
1 in stock
Everyone takes vitamin C supplements, and doctors usually recommend their intake due to their rich properties.
This is why GNC’s Vitamin C Supplements are the perfect fit for you! With 500mg per serving, these easy-to-swallow capsules are also enriched with Calcium. Together, they work on preventing iron deficiency and strengthening bones.
These capsules are there to fix whatever troubles your body has. So, buy one now and get these beneficial dietary supplements, with free home delivery all over Pakistan!
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg
- Calcium 33 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Rose Hips (Rosa Canina), Vegetable Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate-80.
** This product does NOT contain Sugar, Sodium, Starch, Gluten, Milk, Lactose, Corn, Wheat, Preservatives, and Artificialities of any kind.
- Halal & Kosher
- Enriched with Vitamin C
- Strengthens Immune System
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- Boosts Mental Alertness
- Helps to form collagen
- Reduces Uric Acid Levels in Blood
We suggest taking one to four capsules daily. Only use this product as a Dietary Supplement.
- For Adult Use Only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
- This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing.
- Already taking medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the tablets occurs.
Manufactured by USA