Doctors usually recommend taking Prenatal + DHA supplements if the woman is pregnant or in her fertile years. DHA is a highly nutritious fatty acid known as Docosahexaenoic Acid. It’s vital to take this in a supplement form because not only does it provide the needed OMEGA-3 nutrients your body needs, but it also works on setting the baby’s health right.
Now Foods Prenatal Gels + DHA Multivitamin 90 Softgels
3 in stock
3 in stock
From sharp eyesight to brain development and nervous system production, Prenatal dietary supplements with DHA are a must for young mothers.
This is why NOW Prenatal Gels + DHA come packed with multiple antioxidant-enriched vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that your body needs. It includes Vitamin K2, Selenium, Lutein, and many other healthy nutrients!
It’s an essential multivitamin combo that you need to upgrade your health in all the right ways!
- Selenium 70 mcg
- Copper 2 mg
- Manganese 2 mg
- Chromium 120 mcg
- Molybdenum 75 mcg
- Potassium 25 mg
- Fish Oil Concentrate 650 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 250 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 90 mg
- Borage Oil 125 mg
- Gamma-Linoleic Acid 25 mg
- Inositol 10 mg
- Lutein 500 mcg
- Lycopene 350 mcg
- Vitamin K-2 20 mcg
Softgel Capsule, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Carob, Rice Bran Oil, Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Lemon Oil.
** This product contains Fish (tuna & anchovies) and Soy.
*** This product does NOT involve substances related to Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Egg, or Shellfish, ingredients. However, the facility that produces this product processes such allergens.
- A blend of essential and nutritional vitamins all in one bottle!
- Improves women’s fertility rates
- Aids with baby’s health, pre-pregnancy
- Helps to prevent premature labor
- Helps to formulate the baby’s brain, eye, and nervous system health
- Mood booster for pregnant women
- Ensures healthy delivery
We suggest taking three softgels per day along with your daily meals.
- For Adult Use Only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
- This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Already taking medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA