- Essential Mineral
- Offers internal support for the nervous system
- Helps to reduce stroke and overall pain
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Strengthens bones
- Promotes a healthy muscle mass index
- Reduces symptoms of PMS
- Increases mental clarity and dispels anxiety
- Boosts energy production and overall metabolism
- Halal & Kosher
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly!
NOW Magnesium Glycinate Dietary Supplements (200 mg), 180 Tablets
4 in stock
4 in stock
Did you know that Magnesium is an essential mineral that your body needs to maintain its overall health? Its benefits are endless when counted, which makes the importance of this nutrient reign supreme.
Magnesium guards and controls more than 300 major metabolic functions in your body, not to mention, it also helps with bone, heart, and nervous system health on the get-go. NOW Magnesium Glycinate dietary supplements contain 200 mg of pure Magnesium Bisglycinate in every serving. Without a buffered potion, these tablets offer bioavailability through their high absorbency rate. No more grogginess to tamper your mood; this is the ultimate healing pill! Take two tablets after your breakfast and notice the instant difference. The boost in your energy and metabolism rate is what makes Magnesium an all-rounder nutrient. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on these purified Magnesium supplements NOW!
● Magnesium (Magnesium Bisglycinate) 200 mg
Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Vegetarian Coating.
** This product does not involve substances related to Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, or Tree Nut ingredients. However, the facility that produces this product processes such allergens.
We suggest taking two (2) tablets once or twice a day, along with your daily meals.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured By USA