Lots of people shy away from having seafood simply because of its pungent odor. But that’s where they miss out on the most beneficial nutrients. Your body works hard to produce certain vitamins and antioxidants, but as you grow old, that production seemingly slows down, resulting in a high need for supplements. It’s important to keep your body’s defenses well intact so that your health continues to blossom and lives up to its mark.
This is why Puritan’s Pride brings you a simplified alternative. Through seafood, all essential nutrients and vitamins your body needs are power-packed in these Cod Liver Oil softgels. Bursting with Omega-3 Acids, these dietary supplements are perfect for daily intake since they’re sealed with a special blend of Vitamin E for freshness and potency.
● Cholesterol < 5 mg
● Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 375 mcg
● Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3.37 mcg
● Cod Liver Oil 415 mg
● EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 37 mg
● DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 36 mg
Gelatin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Vegetable Glycerin.
** This product does NOT involve substances related to, Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Gluten, Yeast, Shellfish, Sodium, Preservatives, or Artificialities of any kind.
*** This product contains ingredients related to Fish (cod)
● Provides an excellent source of Vitamins A & D
● Easy-to-swallow rapid-release softgels
● Improves cardiovascular and eye health
● Promotes a healthy circulation system
● Made from nutritious fatty acids
● Infused with Vitamin E for added freshness
● Curated from a highly advanced purification system
● Enhances immune support
● Aids with metabolism
● Strengthens bones and joints
We suggest taking one (1) softgel one to four times per day along with your daily meals.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA