- Vegetarian & Vegan friendly!
- Natural Amino acid supplement
- Coated for easy swallowing
- Helps stabilize blood pressure
- Eases anxiety
- Treats cold sores effectively
- Improves eye health
- Produces collagen for quick healing of wounds and formulating new skin cells
- Maintains physical health
- Boosts energy by burning excess fat
Puritan’s Pride L-Lysine 1000 mg Free Form, 60 Caplets
10 in stock
10 in stock
Unbeknownst to many, L-Lysine is one of the nine most important amino acids your body needs but does not produce within itself. This is why it’s crucial to fill up on your share through external means. With the help of Puritan’s Pride L-Lysine Dietary Supplements, you can down a powerful dose of 1000 mg and be good as ever!
It’s essentially a building block of protein that stacks up to formulate a stable health pattern. This potent amino acid is so diverse with healing properties that you can use it for anything! Be it cold sores, wounds, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, anxiety – it truly smooths out everything for your internal body needs. It even helps burn up excess fat, which is then used as fuel for energy, so that you can stay on top of the game fully energized with a youthful vigor!
● L-Lysine Free Form (L-Lysine HCl) 1000 mg
Ingredients: Natural Palm Leaf Glaze, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
This product does NOT involve substances related to, Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Gluten, Yeast, Fish, Sodium, Preservatives, or Artificialities of any kind.
We suggest taking one (1) caplet two times per day on an empty stomach.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA