St. Ives is considered to be America’s No. 1 Facial Scrub brand, and now VitaminDeck brings to you its deliciously fruity collection of facial scrubs!
St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub, 6 oz
10 in stock
10 in stock
Made 100% from natural exfoliants that allow your skin a moderately deep exfoliation therapy, this Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub is one of its kind! Made from finely-milled walnut shell powder, lemon & orange peel powder, and pink lemon extract, you’re in for a special ride. Its non-comedogenic formula will keep your pores from clogging and instead, only help to remove the outer layer of your skin. This is so that your skin cells can activate and regenerate at a faster level, revealing a softer and smoother face within just one use. You’ll be buzzing with energy and vibrancy at your glowing face in no time!
● Lemon Peel Powder
● Mandarin Orange Peel Powder
● Lemon Extract
● Walnut Shell Powder
Water / Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates / Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance / Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide, Red 33 (CI 17200).
● Made from 100% Natural Exfoliants
● Removes impurities & dead skin cells for a healthier look & feel
● Leaves skin glowing with Bryan vibrant radiance
● Free of Parabens & Mineral Oil
● Non-comedogenic Formula
● Offers moderately deep exfoliation
● Enriched with finely-milled Walnut Shell Powder, Lemon Peel Powder, Mandarin Orange Peel Powder & Lemon Extract
● Dermatologically Tested & Approved
● Begin by washing your face with water.
● Dispense a small amount of St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub on your fingertips.
● Gently massage the scrub on your face in circular motions, facing upwards.
● Once done, thoroughly rinse with water and continue to massage it off.
For best results, use this scrub three to four times a week.
● For external use only
● Not suitable for consumption
● Keep out of reach of children
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● Immediately rinse with water if it accidentally seeps into your eyes.
● If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured in the USA